Order your very own copy of the CD-only version of Acoustic Chicago! Join Stonecutter Records as they redefine acoustic music with 17 tracks from 13 stellar, independent Chicago artists. Chosen from over 5,000 submissions, Acoustic Chicago offers a myriad of styles and sounds from the best talent in the Second City!
Contains a CD packaged in a two panel digi-pak.
- Malcolm Palmer- "Gasoline"
- Micki Croisant- "Smile"
- Scottish McMillan- "Infinity Grooves"
- Tim Nagle- "Pins and Needles"
- Sarah Potenza- "The Eastside"
- Malcolm Palmer- "Armageddion"
- Marty Casey & Lovehammers- "Driving Blind"
- Shannon Fortune- "Your Life is Killing You"
- Noah Gabriel- "Keepin' On"
- Mari Anne Jayme- "Waiting For Me"
- Howard Levy- "The Evanston Express"
- Mike Mangione- "Don't Take This Song"
- Jen Porter- "My Own Hand"
- Noah Gabriel- "New Day Rising"
- Malcolm Palmer- "Cold World"
- Micki Croisant- "Beauregard"
- Andreas Kapsalis- "Nubian"
Acoustic Chicago is Stonecutter Record’s debut album featuring Chicago’s most original singers and songwriters performing their songs acoustically. This project was designed to raise awareness of talented artists and bands in the Chicagoland area through a collection of several artists. This project is intended to market the talents of these artists to major record labels, promote their songs to radio and sell their music independently. This will provide a medium through which artists and bands can get exposure and springboard into the market accumulating popularity.